Join with us for the 9th Annual Sports Medicine Winter Summit, March 5-8, 2020
Set in Park City, California, the Summit takes place in one of the world’s best ski resorts in the country. As such, the conference journey allows for a balance of wide sessions with your colleagues and skiing with your family, colleagues and friends.This year’s sports medicine meeting will be organized at the Grand Summit Hotel at the Canyons Resort, Park City, California- America’s Largest Resort
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The Sports Medicine meeting is an exceptional four day educational conference really beneficial for the physicians and medical professionals who take care for active patients, inactive patients, and athletes – at the specialized, semi-professional and low level surgeons or who involve in sport activity themselves.Also surgeons in medical field who need to attain vast knowledge about various advanced medicines and bodily disorders can take part in this medicine conference. The Conference will replace the brilliant forum to encourage medical and surgical ideas and establish associations to make up exciting discussions with our respected participants. Extended orthopedic opportunities will raise communications between the representatives.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The program is chiefly directed to giving through knowledge about Sports medicine, Pediatric medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Physical Therapists, Orthopedics specialists, Athletic Trainers as well as Surgeons Assistants, Nurse Specialists, and other health specialists who want to obtain Continuing Medical Education(CME) from our leading experts in the areas of sports medicine.
The conference is permitted for 16 hours of CME CREDIT and is aimed on innovative medical science in the field of sports and workout, as well as general athletic related injuries and illness. It is also performed on solving topics pertinent to innovative athletes, their preparation, planning, and sports care.
- Beneficial classes help surgeons to learn about various medicines in health care field
- Sports medicine, exercise and career progression activities available
- Gives complete knowledge about internal medicine, family medicine and primary care medicine
- Helps to develop a professional tactic in advanced medicine and care giving
- Entertaining and energetic sessions that are really beneficial to conference participants
- Enhance health care specialist’s personal and professional skills
- We hope you will join us for this great Sports Medicine Winter Summit. I look forward to wishing you in California!
- Robert, MD, FACSM, FAAFP
- The Conference Chairman
- The Family Medicine Doctor
- Department of Family and Health Care